My dog, Bear, on the other hand is a crazy freak. I don't know what's up with little dogs, but why are they so anxious? He always looks confused and whenever I leave, he runs after me and barks at my feet! I just don't understand.

I've been writing in my journal since I was seven years old, so I'm used to expressing my feelings and thoughts but blogging is such a different experience. I know that no one is reading this (haha) but the thought that anyone could is CRAZY. There is a bit of pressure to be funny, creative, insightful... It will come eventually, I know it will. But until then, I'll be blogging about nonsense.
This weekend will be interesting! I am going out for drinks in Westfield tonight, then tomorrow morning my family and I are traveling to our ancestors' Native American reservation in New York! Then, we are having a fun family reunion! Before I go back to school on Tuesday or Wednesday night, I want to pick pumpkins and go on a haunted hayride! YAY! So much fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment